Grab your smartphone, up to five of your best mates and get hunting in Downtown St Louis. Using our proprietary smartphone app, you’ll encounter virtual pirates and scurvy dogs. Solving puzzles and challenges will prove your loyalty to our Cap’n and earn you points. Collect all of the clues to ultimately solve the mystery of the treasure’s location. Get your pirate gear, grab some grog and a sense of adventure to complete this socially distanced mystery event. We’ve designed this event to keep you socially distanced while playing entirely outside.
Secure and trusted checkout with
App-based scavenger hunt laid out across downtown. You’ll solve puzzles, take unique photos and videos to earn points and clues. Using your amazing smarts, you’ll put it all together to find the mystery location of the pirate’s treasure.
- What: Pirate-themed outdoor adventure game
- When: Start anytime between 10am and 1pm. The event takes approximately 2-3 hours to complete.
- Where: The secret start locations are revealed just before the event.
- Who: Anyone with a sense of adventure, playing in teams of 2-6 players. This is a great event for friends, workmates and families.
How To Play
- Purchase ONE ticket for your team of up to 6 players!
- Follow our map around downtown to discover virtual pirates, scurvy dogs and more.
- Complete puzzles and challenges to earn points and clues.
- Using your smarts and the clues collected, find the location of the pirate’s treasure.
What You’ll Need
- A crew of pirates (2-6 players)
- One, fully-charged smart-device with a data plan
- A creative team name & fancy pirate costumes
There are three prize categories:
- Most team points
- Best dressed team
- Most creative team name
Winning teams will receive pirate award medals soon after the event ends.
- The event is played entirely outdoors, in an area large enough to spread out.
- Teams can start anytime between 10am and 1pm (all teams must be finished by 4pm)
- Two different starting locations to better space teams
- You’ll only be close to the other players on your team.
- We suggest masks or facial coverings be worn
- A full refund is provided by request up to 7 days prior to the event
- A full refund will be provided in the event of a government shutdown due to COVID-19