Can you find the missing pieces of the Pirates treasure map, and ultimately the location of the treasure? In this city-wide event, you’ll work your way through fun and interesting challenges. You’ll interact with “virtual” Pirates and scurvy dogs. You’ll collect “pieces of eight” and earn points that result in awards. They’ll also be awards for best costumes and most creative team name. One ticket is good for your team of up to 6!
This event benefits the Pittsburgh Community Food Bank.
This event includes the following precautions to help keep you safe:
- You Choose the Time You Start – begin your adventure anytime between 10:00 am and 1:00 pm
- You Choose Your Own Route – do tasks in any order to avoid areas that may be congested
- All Outdoor Challenge Locations – tasks are located in areas large enough to spread out
- Face Coverings – we encourage the use of face coverings, or masks while in public
How It Works:
- Get your ticket NOW!
- Round up 5 mates
- Dress in Pirate gear
- Download our app and arrive at our secret Downtown starting location (revealed to ticket holders a week before the event)
- Enter your unique game code into the app
- Start your adventure
- Use our map to navigate to our virtual pirates (about 2 +/- miles of walking)
- Complete tasks to earn pieces of the treasure map and earn points
- Take unique photos and videos to earn points
- Identify the location of the buried treasure
- Highest point total WINS a Pirate medal!
- A refund will be issued if there is a government mandate due EXCLUSIVELY to COVID-19
- A refund will be issued if an individual request is made 14, or more days prior to the scheduled event.
- Requests made 2-13 days in advance will result in a ticket exchange for a future event within a 12-month period. Please contact Scavengee (email@example.com) to facilitate the exchange
- NO REFUNDS OR EXCHANGES for requests made within 48 hours of the event date.
- In the event that a game is postponed due to an issue beyond the organizer’s control (ie. extreme, dangerous weather conditions, natural disasters, war, or other unforeseen events, etc.) then tickets may be exchanged for any future event within a 12-month period. Once the cancellation is confirmed we will contact you as soon as possible with further details.