This event is designed to keep you socially distanced while playing entirely outside. Grab your smartphone, up to five of your best mates, and get hunting in Downtown Nashville. Using our proprietary smartphone app, you’ll encounter virtual pirates and scurvy dogs. Solving puzzles and challenges will prove your loyalty to our Cap’n and earn you points. Collect all of the clues to ultimately solve the mystery of the treasure’s location. Get your pirate gear, grab some grog, and a sense of adventure to complete this socially distanced mystery event.
Secure and trusted checkout with
App-based scavenger hunt laid out across town. You’ll solve puzzles, take unique photos and videos to earn points and clues. Using your amazing smarts, you’ll put it all together to find the mystery location of the pirate’s treasure.
- What: Pirate-themed outdoor adventure game
- When: Start anytime between 10am and 1pm. The event takes approximately 2-3 hours to complete.
- Where: The secret start locations are revealed just before the event.
- Who: Anyone with a sense of adventure, playing in teams of 2-6 players. This is a great event for friends, workmates and families.
How To Play
- Purchase ONE ticket for your team of up to 6 players!
- You will receive an email a few days before the event with app download details and game instructions.
- Using our app, follow the map around town to discover virtual pirates, scurvy dogs and more.
- You will walk (about 2 +/- miles) to 24 unique locations during the event.
- Complete 31 puzzles and challenges to earn points and clues.
- Using the clues collected, find the location of the pirate’s treasure.
What You’ll Need
- A crew of pirates (2-6 players)
- One, fully-charged smart-device with a data plan
- A creative team name & fancy pirate costumes
- We donate a portion of each ticket sold to Second Harvest of Middle Tennessee.
- Highest team points
- Best costumed team
- Most creative team name
Pirate award medals are mailed shortly after the games’ conclusion.
- The event is played entirely outdoors, in an area large enough to spread out.
- Teams can start anytime between 10am and 1pm (all teams must be finished by 4pm)
- Two different starting locations to better space teams
- You’ll only be close to the other players on your team.
- We suggest masks or facial coverings be worn
- A full refund is provided by request up to 7 days prior to the event
- A full refund will be provided in the event of a government shutdown due to COVID-19